Social Media is a major part of our lives and almost everyone has an account on Facebook. We have people we love and we have people whom we admire. All of them are with us on Facebook. At some point in time, you would have tried to know about the people who viewed your profile on Facebook. Thisway, you can know who is interested in you. Even we tried to know about the same thing and hence after a lot of research, we found a couple of methods to check who viewed our profile on the Facebook.
Even you can check the same by following these methods and to make it easy, we are listing all the different methods for you. So, here are the details
Checking the Profile Viewers without External App
You might find it hard to believe but the fact is that you can check the details of the people who viewed your profile without any help from the third-party apps. If you are a kind of person who does not wish to use these apps for privacy concerns then this method is especially for you. Here is you can do it.
- To check the Profile Viewers, simply login to your Facebook account and go to your profile.
- Once you are on your profile, right-click anywhere on the page and from the options available, click on View Page Source. This will load the source code of the page.
- Do not worry if you are unable to understand anything here and simply press ‘CTRL + F’. This will display the search dialogue box.
- In this search tab, write Initialchatfriendslist. The search bar will now take you to the portion of the code where the phase is mentioned. Move ahead a little and you will notice a string of numbers. This number represents the ID of the person who viewed your profile.
- Now, go to the address bar and type Facebook.com/Number. This Number should be the User ID you found in the Source Code. You can simply copy the number from the source code.
- Press enter and you will now be redirected to the profile of the person who viewed your Facebook profile
This is how you can check the details of the person who viewed your profile without having to download any external tool. Let us now move on to the next method.
Checking the Profile Viewers with Chrome Extension
There is also a chrome extension which can help you in getting the details of the person who viewed your Facebook profile. To do this, you need to access the Chrome Web Store on your Chrome Browser. Here is the details procedure regarding the same.
- To begin this process, you need to visit the Chrome Web Store. If you do not know how to access the website then you can click on the link https://chrome.google.com/webstore/category/extensions
- On the top left corner, you will notice a search bar. In the search bar, type Social Profile View Notification and search for this extension. Once it is displayed, add the extension to your chrome browser.
- Restart your chrome browser and open Facebook.com. The extension will now track all the visitors on your profile automatically and you just need to click on the Visitors Button to access their information. The button is available on the top right corner of the screen.
This chrome extension has a rating of over 3.5 stars and almost 4 thousand people have rated the extension so we can say that the application may be reliable.
Checking the Profile Viewers on Android App
Apart from those two methods, you also have an application to check the details of the Facebook Profile Viewers via Android Application as there is an application on Google Play Store to check the details. Here is how you can do it.
- From your Android phone, you can navigate to https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=rahul.viewed.profile and this will take you to the Application Page for ‘Who Viewed Your Profile’
- Install the application, and initialize the app. Now you can log in to the application using your Facebook credentials and the application will now display the list of people who viewed your profile.
This is how you can check the Profile Views on Facebook via Android App. In this case, the application is not available on iOS and if you are an Apple user then you might want to use other two methods to check the details of the people who viewed your Facebook profile.
These were four different methods of checking the profile viewers on Facebook and these are the tried and tested methods. You can use any one of them and these methods can certainly reveal a lot about the people. So, try these methods and unlock the mystery that you had been trying to unlock for a long time.