Clash of Clans is a popular game on mobile phones and it is available on Android as well as on iOS. You might also love this game and progressing through the game is really fun. You can make your own base and fight with others to gain gold. There are times when you might want to reset the progress of the game and restart the game. Do you know how can you restart Clash of Clans? Well, we have listed the ways to restart the Clash of Clans if you wish to do so.
Resetting Clash of Clans on Android
It is possible to restart Clash of Clans on Android device. The process is quite easy but before you start the process, ensure that you have a Gmail id which you have not used with the game earlier. If you do not have a Gmail ID then simply create one and follow the process below.
- If you have a new Gmail ID then you need to go to the Settings of the device and then tap on the Apps option. You will now notice a list of apps displayed to you.
- From the list of apps, navigate to Clash of Clans. At the same place, you will now find an option to erase the data. This will delete the game memory. Wait, the game has not been restarted yet. There is another step to it.
- Now, go back to the settings and then go to the accounts. Login to the new Google account from there. You do not need to delete the old one. Just add another google account here.
- The job is almost over as in the last step, you just need to restart the Clash of Clans and once the game asks you to link the game to a google account, simply select the newly created Google account for the link.
The game has now been reset. If you do not own an Android Device and if you have an apple device then do not worry as below is the process of resetting the game.
Resetting Clash of Clans on iOS
Restarting Clash of Clans on iOS can be a little problematic but we have listed the procedure below and you can decide if you wish to reset the game or not.
- We went through a log of blogs to find out the way to reset the Clash of Clans of iOS and the only way we found was to reset the whole apple device. Yes, that is right, you need to reset the device to factory settings.
- To reset the device, you need to go to the Settings -> General and Then Reset. The device may ask you for a password.
- You need to know that this will erase all your data from the iPhone or iPad and hence it is recommended for you to take a backup of the data before you even think about resetting the iOS device.
- In addition to this, after the reset, you will have to reinstall Clash of Clans. Once the game is installed, you can then launch the game. The game will prompt you to restore the data but you need to be careful here. Tap on the Cancel Button and do not restore the game data.
This is how you can restart Clash of Clans on iOS and it is certainly worth it if you are in love with this game. Apart from this, we couldn’t find any other process that works and that is also safe to execute at the same time.