The name Windows is familiar to almost everyone with a personal computer or a laptop. Windows OS has been in the market for too long and has gained a reputation for its efficiency and excellent features.
Today, a majority of the people would be using an outdated version of Windows, one of the main reasons is because the latest version of Windows could be expensive and the functions would be a bit complicated. The latest version of Windows on the market today is Windows 10, which has been on the market for quite a while.
The Windows 10 come with several exciting features that make it unique when compared to other versions of Windows. Windows 10 in the beginning, had some minor bug and OS issues, which was later fixed through frequent updates. However, today Windows 10 is one of the most recommended OS on the market in the year 2018.
There are several reasons why Windows 10 is recommended today. One of the main reasons for this is because Windows has already announced that they will not be releasing a Windows 11 or Windows 12 any time soon.
Here is a list of features in Windows 10
- Start menu – The Windows 10 has brought back the old start menu looks, which looks somewhat like the one we used have in the Windows 8.1 version. It also features live titles and resizable tiles.
- Modified task viewer – You will not find the boring and annoying Windows 8 task viewer in Windows 10. The Windows 10 comes with the latest task viewer that allows the user to switch between virtual desktops with ease. Few experts have commented that novice could have inspired this design.
- Universal apps – The app store pre-installed in the Windows 10 comes with several modern or metro or the old and new Windows store apps. One of the notable things about this feature is that almost any old and new apps or software would work with this version of Windows without any errors.
- Consolidated screens – Windows 10 comes free from those annoying different menu screen. The Windows 10 comes with all the apps and programs sorted out in one place. This could be modified according to the user’s preference.
- Cortana – This is a feature like the “Siri” in iPhone’s. This feature could answer your questions and also help you to search data on Google.
- Security – Windows 10 comes with the latest high-level security that is up to date. This security feature also allows the user to select the level of security from face detection, fingerprint, PIN, and password. The security feature also allows the user to set visual passwords.
- 1Ghz minimum speed processor
- 1GB RAM for 32-Bit Windows 10 and 2GB for 64-Bit for Windows 10
- 16 GB for 32-Bit Windows 10 and 20GB for 64-Bit Windows 10
- 1024×600 minimum display or resolution
Here is how you could download Windows 10, 32-Bit or 64-Bit
- Step 1: As a basic step, download the “Media Creation Tool” and then install the app.
- Step 2: Open the app and then click the “Create an Installation Media” option
- Step 3: Now, click the “Next” button and you would get two options, to make a USB flash drive or ISO file. We recommend that you select USB flash drive.
- Step 4: Select the USB Flash Drive option from the list
- Step 5: Now, plug in the USB drive and now, you could see the software being downloaded. The time would depend on the speed of your internet.
- Step 6: Once the download is complete, you could find the file in the USB flash drive. Now you will have to burn the file, for this, you should download the “Windows 7 USB/DVD download Tool”. Yes, Windows 7, do not be surprised or worried, it is just the name.
- Step 7: once all these processes are completed, install the file and then run the file.
- Step 8: On the dialogue box that appears on the screen, choose the destination where the file is saved. Here it is USB flash drive. Click the “Next” button.
- Step 9: Now, choose the media type from the menu that appears on the screen. Click the USB option for opening the file stored in the USB drive.
- Step 10: The Windows 10 would start installing now.
Windows 7 USB/DVD Download tool – http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/html/pbPage.Help_Win7_usbdvd_dwnTool
Follow the procedure as exactly mentioned above and install the Windows 10. The steps and procedure have been mentioned in very simple words so that you could find it easy to follow.