There are times when we get angry at a friend or a specific person and we end up blocking them. Many of us have also blocked our parents on Facebook so that they can’t peek into our social life but things change with time. There are also some cases where someone has blocked their friend accidentally and in such a case, you might want to unblock or add people to your Friends List Again. To do this, the first thing you need to do is that you need to unblock the person whom you blocked. Now, you are certainly here because you are unable to find a way to unblock the person.
Do not worry as we have listed the simplest way to unblock the person on Facebook and here is how you can do it.
Steps to Unblock a Person on Facebook
- So to begin unblocking the person, you need to navigate to your Facebook Profile. Without saying, you need to login to your account n Facebook to proceed with the next step.
- Once you are on the homepage, you need to click on the arrow in the top right corner of the page and Navigate to the Settings of your Facebook Account.
- You will have a set of options displayed under the setting tab and from all the options, click on Blocking. The options are available on the left-hand side pane of the page.
- You will be redirected to a new page which would display a list of people you that you have blocked. Corresponding to their name, there would be an Unblock Button. Click on the Unblock Button and Confirm that you want to Unblock the User
- The user will now be unblocked as soon as you click on the Confirm button. You can go ahead and re-add the user if you wish to.
The process flow is the same for the Facebook application and if you are using the Facebook Application then simply navigate to the setting and then click Blocking and follow the instructions mentioned above. This will help you in unblocking a user via Facebook Application.
If you are unblocking a person to check their updates with the intentions to block them again then you must know that the Facebook would not let you block the person again before 48 hours since the time you unblocked them.
You must take care of this fact as this could also result in an unwanted contact which may end up bothering you. As per our recommendation, unblock the person only if you intend to contact them. Do not unblock them without a reason just to check out the updates from the person or something similar.